Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

racism in the sever

Go down 
+4
PureVenom
wuby
Para
[тнс]Canada
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
[тнс]Canada
Killer!
Killer!
[тнс]Canada

racism in the sever Empty
PostSubject: racism in the sever   racism in the sever I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 9:54 pm

i will not stand for racist remarks on the sever it is inappropriate and unnecessary i also will not stand for any derogatory terms even if you think i am be abusing my admin powers, if it comes down to it i will ban players even if you on the team itself, i give people many warnings and chances to stop but if you continue you can only blame yourself.
Back to top Go down
Para
n00b owner
n00b owner
Para

PostSubject: Re: racism in the sever   racism in the sever I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 12:17 am

Agreed. I don't want to hear a single word of "Nigger" in the fucking clan. If your part of the ThC Team. You should be fucking shamed of yourself.

For this i will also ban anyone, I say anyone who makes a racist remark against any race will be banned.

You don't like this. Then get the fuck out of this clan. Don't like me then fuck you and fuck your life asshole.

(Pardon my Fuck Bombs)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/qo_xp
wuby
n00b
n00b

PostSubject: Re: racism in the sever   racism in the sever I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 12:49 am

i think taking offense to a word is just fucking amusing but i guess thats just me . . . calm the fuck down thanks have a good one
Back to top Go down
Para
n00b owner
n00b owner
Para

PostSubject: Re: racism in the sever   racism in the sever I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 12:52 am

wuby wrote:
i think taking offense to a word is just fucking amusing but i guess thats just me . . . calm the fuck down thanks have a good one

^_^ Hi. You post on here? OMFG

But yeah racism just really get on my nerves. ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/qo_xp
[тнс]Canada
Killer!
Killer!
[тнс]Canada

PostSubject: Re: racism in the sever   racism in the sever I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 1:25 am

there is no point in say these words, there are only used to insult people, i have many gay friends and black friends you hate when other people like them say it to each other
Back to top Go down
wuby
n00b
n00b

PostSubject: Re: racism in the sever   racism in the sever I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 3:46 pm

lol i still find it funny they ppls even get pissed when a white guy says nigger and its ok for a black dude to do it . lol its just funny as hell ( im not racist by any means) just think theres alot in this world that ppls put to much thought into or wine about
Back to top Go down
[тнс]Canada
Killer!
Killer!
[тнс]Canada

PostSubject: Re: racism in the sever   racism in the sever I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 4:31 pm

i actually hate it when black people call other black people the n-word because its still very offensive, plus yeah it doesn't make sense they can call each other it and then they hate white people for it
Back to top Go down
Turtles

PostSubject: Wtf   racism in the sever I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 9:43 am

Para ur a idiot you say it yourself you hypocritical son of a bitch
Back to top Go down
PureVenom
Admin
Admin
PureVenom

PostSubject: Re: racism in the sever   racism in the sever I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 10:00 am

ok everyone i decide the rules not u guys. n e one banning for anything thay isnt a rule will be stripped
Back to top Go down
https://thundercatsgaming.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: racism in the sever   racism in the sever I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:56 pm

woohoo back to the nigger word
Back to top Go down
๖ۣۜChainedsaw
Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: racism in the sever   racism in the sever I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 7:16 pm

LOLOL PURE WANTS HIS SWEAR WORDS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: racism in the sever   racism in the sever I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 10:32 pm

I'm racist and I'll admit it. I'm racist towards every race, even the whites.

I hate the crackers as much as the niggers, the wetbacks as much as the chinks, the Honkys as much as the slants, the porchmonkeys as much as the flips, the dune coons as much as the coons, the alligator bait as much as the Coconuts, The Charlies as much as the Chee-Chee's, the Alligator bait as much as the Eyeties, The gooks as much as the gables, the sand niggers as much as the Spades, the Taffs as much as the teapots, the timber niggers as much as the eskimos, and the yellows as much as the whiteys.

So, of course I'm racist. I hate all races equally, and I'll talk about them as much as I want when I want. Now, of course, if it's against the servers rules, I'll refrain myself from saying the racist terms because I respect the rules. But if it is NOT against the rules and you ban me for it, I will send a complaint to Purevenom, and you will get stripped.

Thanks, and have a great day.

-Nirvana

EDIT: Anyone wanna go alligator hunting?
EDIT 2: I'm ready to get flamed at because of this post.
Back to top Go down
Turtles
n00b owner
n00b owner

PostSubject: Re: racism in the sever   racism in the sever I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 10:36 pm

:DD lawl <3 Nirvana CRACKERS RULE THE WORLD.
No offence HOOKER :]
Back to top Go down
๖ۣۜChainedsaw
Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: racism in the sever   racism in the sever I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:07 am

Nirvana wrote:
I'm racist and I'll admit it. I'm racist towards every race, even the whites.

I hate the crackers as much as the niggers, the wetbacks as much as the chinks, the Honkys as much as the slants, the porchmonkeys as much as the flips, the dune coons as much as the coons, the alligator bait as much as the Coconuts, The Charlies as much as the Chee-Chee's, the Alligator bait as much as the Eyeties, The gooks as much as the gables, the sand niggers as much as the Spades, the Taffs as much as the teapots, the timber niggers as much as the eskimos, and the yellows as much as the whiteys.

no, you wont hate on the chinks. sorry. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: racism in the sever   racism in the sever I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:19 am

There were more asian slants in there other than chinks, you aught to know. And yes, I will. I'm white yet I make fun of my cracker race. I don't give a shit, K? Smile

-Lost
Back to top Go down
๖ۣۜChainedsaw
Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: racism in the sever   racism in the sever I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:27 pm

we will see <3
Back to top Go down
SirSmokesAlot420
SirSmokesAlot420

PostSubject: Re: racism in the sever   racism in the sever I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:15 pm

watch the movie gran torino with clint eastwood... he says all those remarks and yet his character isn't racist. however, people have the right to there own peace of mind.

The post by nirvana is funny.... but i would like to say that we all have a good ammount of common sense. so please use your words not in a hatred, and patronising mannor. if you dont have common sense, that is where the hurting is.... so in other words DONT BE STUPID!!!!!!!

ps... i chink i got gook in my eye...... Laughing
.... tiwaina japit its cold out!....

and they asked him..."why did you devorce your wife after 17 years?", "Cus she was a nigger lover".
-Dave Chapelle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: racism in the sever   racism in the sever I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:59 pm

Yes sir, thank yuh sir.
Back to top Go down
Signo
Teh Sux
Teh Sux

PostSubject: Re: racism in the sever   racism in the sever I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:54 am

Youre all a bunch of pussy hating faggots and you smell like nig-shit.
I LUV U GUYS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: racism in the sever   racism in the sever I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 10:28 am

Signo wrote:
Youre all a bunch of pussy hating faggots and you smell like nig-shit.
I LUV U GUYS

looooooooool
Back to top Go down
๖ۣۜChainedsaw
Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: racism in the sever   racism in the sever I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:05 pm

nirvana im sorry but i wont fall in love with someone that insults my race.
Back to top Go down
SirSmokesAlot420
SirSmokesAlot420

PostSubject: Re: racism in the sever   racism in the sever I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 6:26 pm

who cares about your race we are all going to die eventually

Laughing
Back to top Go down
SirSmokesAlot420
SirSmokesAlot420

PostSubject: Re: racism in the sever   racism in the sever I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 6:27 pm

fuck the races... why dont we all come together and sing combiyah.....lol
Back to top Go down
Signo
Teh Sux
Teh Sux

PostSubject: Re: racism in the sever   racism in the sever I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 6:53 pm

๖ۣۜChainedsaw wrote:
nirvana im sorry but i wont fall in love with someone that insults my race.

I won't fall in love with someone who isn't my race <3 white pride
Well I guess Asians are okay, but anything else crosses the line. <3 u chained.

So now that we're done discriminating on races shall we move onto religion? Smile
Back to top Go down
๖ۣۜChainedsaw
Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: racism in the sever   racism in the sever I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 7:58 pm

CONFUCIANISM, BITCH!!!!

WOOO CHINA!!!!!!

im joking. -_-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: racism in the sever   racism in the sever I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

racism in the sever
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next