Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

divers wanted

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
some1shotme
Admin
Admin

divers wanted Empty
PostSubject: divers wanted   divers wanted I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 11:28 pm

Any1 that does scuba, free dives, or sky dives i wanna know. :p I scuba or at least try to. I might be free diving soon with some friends for abalone. If I don't come on after that it means i didn't make it to the surface. :p
Back to top Go down
PureVenom
Admin
Admin
PureVenom

divers wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: divers wanted   divers wanted I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 12:26 pm

IM DOWN LOL
Back to top Go down
https://thundercatsgaming.forumotion.com
Turtles
n00b owner
n00b owner

divers wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: divers wanted   divers wanted I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 4:51 pm

Lmfao
Fuck yea i want to go sky diving , i was going to but it was too much money and u need to dive with a "Pro" Fuck that
Back to top Go down
๖ۣۜChainedsaw
Immortal
Immortal

divers wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: divers wanted   divers wanted I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 7:25 pm

uhh yeah...ill stick around just so this clan doesnt go to shit if all three leaders disappear off the face off the planet
Back to top Go down
PureBeast
Admin
Admin
PureBeast

divers wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: divers wanted   divers wanted I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 7:37 pm

i took scuba diving in college but i couldn't afford the fee to get certified and take the test at the end, i had like just enough money to feed me and get back to my moms at the end of that year. maybe someday ill take a refresher course and make it a hobby.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/earachegraf
Sponsored content

divers wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: divers wanted   divers wanted I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

divers wanted
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public :: Talk About Random Stuff here-
Jump to: