Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

well... money makes the world go round well at least my ak

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SirSmokesAlot420
SirSmokesAlot420

well... money makes the world go round well at least my ak Empty
PostSubject: well... money makes the world go round well at least my ak   well... money makes the world go round well at least my ak I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 8:00 pm

how much does it cost for a months running of the server? do you accept personal checks? I might be able to kick down some money to this cause.
Back to top Go down
PureVenom
Admin
Admin
PureVenom

PostSubject: Re: well... money makes the world go round well at least my ak   well... money makes the world go round well at least my ak I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 8:50 pm

pub is 32 a month
scrim is 13 a month
we take paypal through our store
Back to top Go down
https://thundercatsgaming.forumotion.com
SirSmokesAlot420
SirSmokesAlot420

PostSubject: moneysssss   well... money makes the world go round well at least my ak I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 12:15 pm

i was thinking of just sending you a 32$ personal check... paypal charges eh? the last time i donated i had to wright a check cus the paypal was working or it was charging me extra money or something, dont remember at this point. just seeems easier to send a check... but if its not and no additional charge will be posted then i will do paypal. i am also waiting for some taxessssss ya know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: well... money makes the world go round well at least my ak   well... money makes the world go round well at least my ak I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

well... money makes the world go round well at least my ak
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public :: Donations?-
Jump to: