Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WE ARE TAKING ADMIN APPLICATIONS!!! TO BE FILLED ASAP

Go down 
+2
SirSmokesAlot420
PureVenom
6 posters
AuthorMessage
PureVenom
Admin
Admin
PureVenom

WE ARE TAKING ADMIN APPLICATIONS!!! TO BE FILLED ASAP Empty
PostSubject: WE ARE TAKING ADMIN APPLICATIONS!!! TO BE FILLED ASAP   WE ARE TAKING ADMIN APPLICATIONS!!! TO BE FILLED ASAP I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 7:00 pm

WE CURRENTLY NEED 4 DAYTIME REGULAR ADMINS. AND 3 NIGHT ADMINS TO BE FILLED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE REPLY TO THIS POST IN THE FOLLOWING FORMAT

NAME:
INGAME NAME:
TC STATUS:
WHY SHOULD YOU GET THE SPOT
HOW MANY HOURS YOU ARE ON IN THE TIME YOU ARE APPLYING:

TO FILL THIS POSITION YOU MUST PLAY ON THE SERVER REGULARLY AND HAVE A GOOD ATTITUDE. NEW ADMINS THAT ABUSE WILL BE STRIPPED AND BANNED.

Last edited by PureVenom on Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:13 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://thundercatsgaming.forumotion.com
SirSmokesAlot420
SirSmokesAlot420

PostSubject: admin application   WE ARE TAKING ADMIN APPLICATIONS!!! TO BE FILLED ASAP I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 7:11 pm

to whom it may concern,

You are looking for admins during the day time and night? I play CSS regularly throughout my day, just depends on the day. i have what your looking for, good attitude, understanding of internet play and css play; ie, conduct. Most of you guys have played w/ me so you know how I am in game. I will bring the same all the time. Overall, I am fair and will direct those who may seem a little confused, on how it is, that TC conducts their server. I am on periodically throughout the day, however, i am on between 6pm and 10-11pm almost everyday.

Chase E
SirSmokesAlot420 TC.3

Last edited by SirSmokesAlot420 on Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ranchie
n00b
n00b

PostSubject: Re: WE ARE TAKING ADMIN APPLICATIONS!!! TO BE FILLED ASAP   WE ARE TAKING ADMIN APPLICATIONS!!! TO BE FILLED ASAP I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 7:12 pm

O.G. mah nigga ranch right hur wanting admin

I work day time you know what i'm sayin and uh

You know i work Counter strike like its a hoe and shii and u know i respecc whut day call dat emotion dat people have and uh you know, no but really hit me up with admin, i don't have any problems with people. Just competition.
Back to top Go down
John
n00b
n00b

PostSubject: Re: WE ARE TAKING ADMIN APPLICATIONS!!! TO BE FILLED ASAP   WE ARE TAKING ADMIN APPLICATIONS!!! TO BE FILLED ASAP I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 7:20 pm

NAME: John
INGAME NAME: ARMF.SK John
TC STATUS:Friend/Ally Clan Member
WHY SHOULD YOU GET THE SPOT: I am an admin on all of my clans servers. and I have served the ThunderCats as an admin a couple months back
HOW MANY HOURS YOU ARE ON IN THE TIME YOU ARE APPLYING: 5 Hours a day
Back to top Go down
ConvictedJr
n00b
n00b

PostSubject: Re: WE ARE TAKING ADMIN APPLICATIONS!!! TO BE FILLED ASAP   WE ARE TAKING ADMIN APPLICATIONS!!! TO BE FILLED ASAP I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 8:27 pm

NAME:Fuck this part.
INGAME NAME:ConvictedJr (Silly)
TC STATUS:recruit for some fucking reason.
WHY SHOULD YOU GET THE SPOT I've already been admin and I play the server alot?
HOW MANY HOURS YOU ARE ON IN THE TIME YOU ARE APPLYING: around 3-7 hours it depends.
Back to top Go down
Turtles
n00b owner
n00b owner

PostSubject: Re: WE ARE TAKING ADMIN APPLICATIONS!!! TO BE FILLED ASAP   WE ARE TAKING ADMIN APPLICATIONS!!! TO BE FILLED ASAP I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 12:35 pm

NAME: Matt
INGAME NAME: Mr.Turtles
TC STATUS: Status?!?!? Uhm ex ldr , ex admin , and Chained's ex ahahah xP j/k
WHY SHOULD YOU GET THE SPOT : Cuz you love me?
HOW MANY HOURS YOU ARE ON IN THE TIME YOU ARE APPLYING: Random but im on often .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WE ARE TAKING ADMIN APPLICATIONS!!! TO BE FILLED ASAP   WE ARE TAKING ADMIN APPLICATIONS!!! TO BE FILLED ASAP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WE ARE TAKING ADMIN APPLICATIONS!!! TO BE FILLED ASAP
Page 1 of 1